Movie with a creepy little girl with white hair?

i remember seeing it when i was like 10. the one scene is mom, dad, baby brother and little girl.. little girl has white hair.. pretty sure baby brother does to. ok sooo.. their at a part or something. a picnic i believe? little boy is playing and the little girl follows him down by the pound/river? and pushes... show more i remember seeing it when i was like 10.

the one scene is mom, dad, baby brother and little girl.. little girl has white hair.. pretty sure baby brother does to. ok sooo.. their at a part or something. a picnic i believe? little boy is playing and the little girl follows him down by the pound/river? and pushes him in.

thats the only scene i remember.. this little girl was kinda crazy though and i don't think she really talked. pleaseee help me! this is driving me crazy.
Update: not poltergeist. lol. i wish i could give more details buuut.thats the only scene i remember =[
Update 2: or was it? wow i havent even seen that movie in the longest time. ill have to watch it again. does she kill her brother in the end?! at a park?
Update 3: YESSS! it is the godsend. thank youuu!! =DDDD
4 answers 4