How long untill my period regulates again?!?

Okay so im a 17 year old and got on the shot (depo) when i was 16. It worked wonderfull for me untill I got off of it. I took the shot twice. (6 months) now i have been off of the shot since april 21 about (3 months) and i have been having my period every single day! theres some days i don't but idk. i called... show more Okay so im a 17 year old and got on the shot (depo) when i was 16. It worked wonderfull for me untill I got off of it. I took the shot twice. (6 months) now i have been off of the shot since april 21 about (3 months)
and i have been having my period every single day! theres some days i don't but idk. i called the doctor and he said it was normal?? thats what they all say. im just worried and i want it to stop already!! i don't wanna get back on it because i dont wanna be on it forever im done. so how long does it take untill my periods going to regulate again?! pleas no rude answers. thank u