Can someone plese edit this stry for me and help me come up with a funny ending?

"This is the case of Cub scouts of america versus Rick Not-Hougen. As I understand the pleadings, the charge against Rick is attempted murder,theft, vandalism, assault, battery, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, cruelty to animals, cruelty to children, child endangerment, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, illegal gambling abd arson...how does the defense plead?

"Not guilty your honor" came a small voice from 16 year old Rick Not-Hougen

Very well, are there any opening statements? asked the judge glaring at Rick, counting down the hours untill this punk would be thrown in juvie

Amanda Panell, Ricks attorney stood up and adressed the jury. "Rick (Not-Hougen) is a smart, talented young minor with a bright future...why in the world would this sweet young man ever commit such horrible crimes? Today i shall prove beyond a reasonable doubt that my client is infact innocennt

"And the plantiff?"

"I think the jury will learn everything it needs to know from my first witness your honor" the prosiquiting attorney replied cooly

verry well will the plantiff call up there first wittness?

"i call Greg the chicken to the stands" the court-room stared awestruck at the chicken as he waddled up to the witness stand and took his oath.

Please state your full name

Greg A. Chicken

And your relation to the witness

I'm his stalker

Yes and as his stalker what did you withness the evening of july 6th?

well it all started out like a normal camping trip to Camp Bake A Bean, hot and crowded, so Ricks tempors were already up. And him and his brother decided to go to the nahboring cubscouts camp site and take a few bottles and a machette... So the cubscouts returned the favor by raiding ricks camp for wood... So neither of them trusted eachother anymore, so they just sat there staring at eachother for about 2 hours, untill the cub scout leader got fed up and asked ricks family when they would be laving and accused rick of stealing... Now rick here wasnt too happy about that, so he took some sulfer from a chemestry set and spred it all around the cubscoputs campsite... But it just hung in the air

And that wasnt good enough for him was it?

No sir, he had a buddy who was into the zoo buiseness so he arranged to have a few bear cubs delivered for the evning, and let them loose on the cub scouts... Said he wanted to see a "Real Cub Fight" ...started taking bets too...

And then what happened

Well some genios decided to try and fight the bears off with a torch, and that got all that sulpher going, so the air burst into these bright blue flames and that gets some of these cub scouts on fire right? And so this massive stampeede of cubscouts start runing towards this clif, and jump off into the freezing cold water 20 feet bellow, Luckly the bear cubs got away in time...

This all seems like quite the eventfull evening... what happened when police arrived at the scean?

Rick started swingin at them when they tried arrest him and he was screaming and yeeling at the police and at the cub scouts and it was all quite a scean. eventualy they managed to get handcuffs on him and draged him away, kicking and screamning and demanding to see his lawyer.

thank you mr. chicken, that will be all.

does the defense wish to cross examine the witness?

no sir

Any further witnesses from the defense

No sir, and i demand you close this case imedetly for lack of evedence

Objection! what are you talking about! weve got the chemistry set, the bottles and the mechette- all with the defendants fingerprints!!!! and video footage of him acctualy commiting the act!!

My client was not read his maranda rights when he was arrested

Best Answer

Firstly: well done so far! Secondly, the edit:

"This is the case of Cub Scouts of America versus Rick Not-Hougen. As I understand the allegations, the charge against Rick is attempted murder, theft, vandalism, assault, battery, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, cruelty to animals, cruelty to children, child endangerment, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, illegal gambling and arson...how does the defense plead?"

"Not guilty, your honor," came a small voice from the 16 year old Rick Not-Hougen.

"Very well, are there any opening statements?" asked the judge, glaring at Rick and counting down the hours until this punk would be thrown in jail.

Amanda Panell, Ricks attorney, stood up and adressed the jury. "Rick [Not-Hougen] is a smart, talented young minor with a bright future... why in the world would this sweet young man ever commit such horrible crimes? Today i shall prove beyond any reasonable doubt that my client is in fact innocent."

"And the plaintiff?"

"I think the jury will learn everything it needs to know from my first witness, your honor," the prosecuting attorney replied cooly.

"Very well. Will the plaintiff call up their first witness?"

"I call Greg the chicken to the stands." The court-room stared awestruck at the chicken as he waddled up to the witness stand and took his oath.

"Please state your full name."

"Greg A. Chicken."

"And your relation to the defendant?"

"I'm his stalker," clucked the bird.

"Very well. As his stalker what did you witness the evening of July 6th?"

"Well it all started out like a normal camping trip to Camp Bake A Bean, hot and crowded, so Ricks temper was already up. Him and his brother then decided to go to the neighboring Cub-scouts' camp site and take a few bottles and a machete...

"So the Cub-scouts returned the favor by raiding Rick's camp for wood... therefore neither of them trusted each other, so they just sat there staring at each other for about two hours, until the Cub-scout leader got fed up and asked Rick's family when they would be leaving and accused rick of stealing. Now, Rick here wasn't too happy about that, so he took some sulphur from a chemistry set and spread it all around the Cub-scouts' campsite, but it just hung in the air."

"And that wasn't good enough for him, was it?" asked the judge.

"No sir, he had a buddy who was in the zoo business so he arranged to have a few bear cubs delivered for the evening, and let them loose on the Cub-scouts. The defendant said he wanted to see a "Real Cub Fight" ... he started taking bets too."

"And then what happened?"

"Well, some genius decided to try and fight the bears off with a torch, and that got all that sulphur going, so the air burst into these bright blue flames and that set some of the Cub-scouts on fire, right? And so this massive stampede of Cub-scouts starts running towards this cliff, and jumps off into the freezing cold water twenty feet below! Luckily the bear cubs got away in time..." The chicken looked down and shook his head.

"This all seems like quite the eventful evening... what happened when police arrived at the scene?" queried the judge relentlessly.

"Rick started swinging at them when they tried to arrest him and he was screaming and yelling at the police and at the Cub-scouts. It was all quite a scene. Eventually they managed to get handcuffs on him and dragged him away, kicking and screaming and demanding to see his lawyer."

"Thank you Mr. Chicken, that will be all. Does the Defense wish to cross examine the witness?"

"No, sir."

"Any further witnesses from the defense?"

"No sir, and I demand you close this case immediately for a lack of evidence!"

"Objection! What are you talking about?! We've got the chemistry set, the bottles and the machete - all with the defendant's fingerprints! Not to mention video footage of him actually committing the act!" cried the prosecuting lawyer, incensed.

"My client was not read his rights when he was arrested!" argued the defense lawyer.

There you go. Even though it pained me greatly, I put in the American spellings as opposed to the [better] English ones lol.

Good luck writing!

Source(s): Me, a writer.

haha thats a pretty good story so far, but maybe you could end it with a chaotic court scene in which rick tries to escape everyone and this chicken guy has to bring him down. or maybe you could try throwing him in juvie and seeing what happens there. its your call, but good luck. i want to see what you pick as the ending.

Fantastic! You might want to change the ending (I feel like you rushed it- I wanted to hear more about Wing!). One question though: how can a chicken wing eat an entire pig?