Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

So How Does Everyone Feel That The NFL Has Re-instated Michael Vick?

Does anyone else find it a disgrace that he was let back in? Even that he was considered to be let back in the first place?

All Vick needs now is a team to sign him on but he is now a member of the NFL again.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=435935...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Doesn't sound like a whole lot of teams are jumping at a chance to pick him up, such a shame( well not really). Lets hope the fans do not forget as fast as the commissioner Roger Goodell, what a horrible crime he committed against animals. Before the commissioner would reinstate Vick, he wanted to be sure that Vick was remorseful. When Vick was convicted of dog fighting he lost a lot, a 10 year 130 million dollar contract and endorsment deals. Think Vick is remorseful, yeah he is, but is it for dog fighting? Lets hope that all the Vick want to be's out there learn a valuable lesson, from this.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I continually had a feeling. with the aid of fact i presumed, there are worse criminals interior the NFL so in the event that they do no longer re-instate him they could be extensive hypocrites. additionally Roger Goodell could be getting countless **** from gamers and Vick backers if he did no longer re instate him. such as you stated the NFL is employer. Vick will convey $$$ and exposure that's what the NFL is all approximately.

• Denise
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Michael Vick should still be in jail. If the system does not agree, then the NFL really can not discriminate against him... But hopefully no team will be stupid enough to sign him, if they do they will get what they deserve..Probably loose a lot of fans..it would be a stupid move and I bet no one does.

• 1 decade ago

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF........

lol

sorry , was dying to do that.....

ok heres the deal........vick got punished as much as anyone in his position could possibly be punished so if he wants to rebuild his reputation he has to start from the ground up.

PR is his enemy......any team foolhardy enough to sign him will have

to contend with protesters and hecklers and tons of signs not only inside the stadium but outside as well.

and they will be noisy.

what team wants that headache ?

well........maybe a few........like the vikings or the lions or the raiders.

he has a long road ahead. He is not going to build a following of fans quickly or easily and PETA will follow him everywhere.

You dont think his every move will be watched ? he will be watched like a hawk for evidence of his true nature and if he is sincere about his regrets.

this is going to be fun to watch.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He served his time.

I can't stand the man, and I thought he was a cocky QB, and dog fighting is disgusting, but, like I said he served his time, if an NFL team wants to give him another chance, so be it.

• I think they should let the Humane Society of America or some organization (Dogtown, etc) garnish a percentage of his wages once he gets signed with a team.

• 1 decade ago

A disgrace to whom?

His dogs are all taken care of, rehomed, euth'd or in the sanctuary. He spent his time in jail, and he can NEVER own another dog.

Besides, why are you all worked up? He is a SUCKY football player anyway, nobody will hire him!

• Aduial
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't care. Just so long as he's never allowed near a dog again.

• Once again, The God of Profit rules......

• 1 decade ago

Just proves alot.

If you have money you can away with anything.

Thank god Canada's judicial system's not as corrupt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.