Lewis asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

♦ ♦CM Punk or Jeff Hardy ??♦ ♦?

personally i prefer CM Punk...

i think jeff hardy sucks

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

CM Punk by far. AMAZING promos, the best in wrestling in my opinion. He can put on fantastic matches. He draws great pops as a face and a lot of heat as a heel. CM Punk is unique and like nothing we've seen before in wrestling. To often we see the same gimmicks over and over with minor tweeks. Punk is fresh and exciting. WWE is using him sooooo wrong. Losing to Jeff?! Jeff doesent even care that much about wrestling. Read his book, he admits he cares more about art and music then wrestling. He doesent care enough about his body or his fans enough to not put harmful toxins in it. And people look up to him?! This is a weird culture we got. We look up to druggies and hate the people who oppose it. It's mess up if you ask me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Diana
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jeff Hardy Rules !

• I prefer Jeff Hardy

• Jeff Hardy

Source(s): Antwuan
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kim
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

thats hard but i have to go with cm punk cuz he is just better but i still like jeff hardy

• 1 decade ago

Jeff Hardy.

CM Punk annoys me, he sucks at being a heel, and Jeff just blows at talking on the mic.

Still I think Jeff's better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cm Punk all the way

Jeff Hardy has absolutely no good wrestling skills. All, he has is daredevil stunts.

• 1 decade ago

Hardy

• 1 decade ago

Being that I'm from Chicago, I gotta go local and with the guy I saw at my first independent wrestling matches, I gotta go C.M. Punk. I think he's a better overall wrestler, plus he can go heel. I think going heel is one of the biggest attributes to being a good wrestler.

• 1 decade ago

Jeff Is Awesome

Wayyyy Better then CM Punk... no doubt about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.