Why isn't hard for certain people to get pregnant?

My boyfriend's best friend smokes A LOT of weed..Well he just found out today that he's having a boy. My boyfriend's other friend is having a baby due in either september or october..It's not fair. My boyfriend and I have been TTC for a couple months and it's just not happening. We are both able... show more My boyfriend's best friend smokes A LOT of weed..Well he just found out today that he's having a boy. My boyfriend's other friend is having a baby due in either september or october..It's not fair. My boyfriend and I have been TTC for a couple months and it's just not happening. We are both able to have kids. The doctor told us that we don't have any infertility problems, So why is it so hard for us? I ovulate sometime next week. Do you have any advice or tips? Your help would be so much appreciated. Thank you :)
Update: whoops! I messed up on the question.. I meant to say "Why isn't IT hard for certain people to get pregnant?"...How embarrasing lol.
Update 2: Yeah, I have been stressed out lately, so I think that's what it is. But like everyone told me, I'm going to stop "trying" and just let it happen. Which will hopefully be next month lol. I know he will be a great father, he's sooo great with kids, especially with his 7 months old nephew. He... show more Yeah, I have been stressed out lately, so I think that's what it is. But like everyone told me, I'm going to stop "trying" and just let it happen. Which will hopefully be next month lol. I know he will be a great father, he's sooo great with kids, especially with his 7 months old nephew. He treats him as if that was his own son. And whenever I have to babysit his nephew, I always bounce him up on my legs (he loves being bounced up and down), it makes him smile and laugh...I love it when baby laugh and smile lol.
Update 3: Rachel22381..No sorry but you're the one that's immature not me...You're immature for posting a rude answer like that..I didn't ask for that. But anyways, If that's how you felt, then you should've kept your comment to yourself so...SORRY!