How many puffs in one cigarette?

My brother will hear a cha-ching ! everytime he takes a puff of his 100m Salem , I'm driving it home to him , as to how he is just burning up his cha-ching :)

I think I counted ten , for the one I just counted....we both need to get a life, but mostly him :D

Update:

No Kat , I have never smoked , this post was a bit humorous atempt at getting my brother

( who does smokes) to understand how costly this bad habit is to him , he is motivated my $$$ only , his belief is that he is indistructable ;)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Despite the official prohibitions and my own consultation, you are still smoking, eh?

(seems you have a free personality. lol!)

Sorry I don't smoke, so I can't answer; but I can tell you a greek said, relative to this. So, two friends are met occasionally in the road and one of them invites the other at home, for the weekend.

While the other one is accepting the invitation, is asking if it is far from there. And the answer was: take the main road and till you will finish your cigarette, you will find it!

We use this phrase, to say that it is very close.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

The problem is this-IF I can explain it right! So I pay $3.80 for a Pack of Smokes- lasts about 2 -3 days. IF I get an E-Cig- I feel I am VAPING MORE MONEY- Someone knows- I don't have an e- Cig but with the DROPS ya buy- the Batteries and the Vapor Taste to me- it seems MORE MONEY and really- NO ONE knows what is is doing to YOU! Think for now I will PASS on E-Cigs!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

RE:

How many puffs in one cigarette?

My brother will hear a cha-ching ! everytime he takes a puff of his 100m Salem , I'm driving it home to him , as to how he is just burning up his cha-ching :)

I think I counted ten , for the one I just counted....we both need to get a life, but mostly him :D

• 1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ruby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/au92O

Aww hell, go light up life is short. Smoke one on me.

• 1 decade ago

That's really, really annoying.

I'm in the process of quitting and if someone did that to me right now i'd probably kill them.

Seriously.

• 1 decade ago

About 60.....!!

• i think 15 lol.. =)

sum people smoke to the end of the butt.. hehehehe. that sounds weird..

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

huh ??

edit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.