Poll : Bad or Good being Close to your YA! Contacts....?

Like what line do you cross.. you talk about just stuff or do you get in detail of your personal personal life.

It makes me wonder is bad or good...being close to you YA! Close.

What i mean you talking to them a lot getting personal with them or do cross the line at some point.

Thanks :D

Favorite Answer

I think it's good. :] I don't think theres anything wrong with talking to them on messenger. I mean, I actually consider Ashley [ihearttheoaklanda's] one of my best friends.

I think it's okay to talk about personal things, as long they're not too personal. If the person started asking weird questions or trying to flirt in a creepy way then that's when you've got to cut them off. Everyone that's my contact on Y/A and friend on YouTube is cool though. I'm glad I don't have that problem.

Good, my contacts are BOMB!

You know I think a lot of us here aren't stupid. We know the dangers of talking with someone over the internet so we know what things to mention and things not to mention. For me I don't really go THAT personal like my exact address or anything like that. There are a lot of contacts that i consider friends because they're really cool (i.e. yourself miss lol) and whenever we talk its on a friendship level. If you have a lot of things in common then its easier to talk about those stuff instead of anything else ya know? For example i'm a huge sports fan but unfortunately my friends that i hang out with where i live aren't. i feel alone sometimes when it comes to that kind of thing so i have some of my contacts to chat with haha. So i'm careful yet i'm genuine.

8==>

Im tight with a few. Some i talk to alot. some i talk to about once a week. Others, not at all. It just depends. I am closer to some than i am others for sure. I always try to know a little something about my contacts tho to put a little personality behind the photo. Hope that makes sense.

• I have the best contacts ever.

Especially the older ones, they always have something helpful to offer me.

I think it's a good thing, I consider a few contacts very close to me. I admire them and I feel that when I come to them with a problem, they have my best interest at heart. =]

There is definitely a line/limit to how close I'd get, but I would say it's a good thing.

• For the most part I'd say good, but sometimes I wouldn't say it gets bad but it does get a bit difficult.

• Well, I tell my contacts some stuff depending on who it is, I don't try to get too personal. I'd NEVER tell my contacts anything too personal like my address or anything.

• Maude

Good. If I made them my contacts Maude obviously likes something about them.

They are the bestest.