Girls poop too? What do you do when you have to poo?

What do you do when you have to go poo in public?

Today i was at school and i had tio go poo really bad. This usually never happeens to me because i can usually hold it in. anyways so i went durning recess and there were like a million girls in the washroom and there was a line too anyways i when i got in the stall my poo was like spitting oout and everytime i farted just a lil bit my fart would be 10x as loud in the toilet. anyways so i had to get up a lil bit everytime i farted anyways. for some reason it smelled bad too and i bet people knew it was me cause i took so long in the stall. and the toilet paper at school is so cheap andfragile i had to use like half the roll. i pray that this will neer happen to me again. i had to pretend that nothing happened and i just went pee. i had some body spray and i sprayed it in the stall but thats so obvious. i didnt want people to go in my stall and walk straight out cause it was stinky.

What are we women meant to do when we have a poop emergency in public? I'm 15 and female if that helps

Best Answer

XD Bless you!

At college, there's, like, a millon different locations where there's a toilet. They're all pretty nice too, and they're kept really clean. So, I go during lesson, and wander around until I find an empty one. XD

Yea public pooing sucks. I went to a rest stop that didn't have stalls. Just for a pee but can you imagine pooing right there in front of everyone.

I usually get so nervous like at school I would try and poop early in the morning while I am getting ready, and try and push it out before school, because it makes me so nervous that I might have to poop in class, and the teacher denying me access, or me taking too long, and that would be embarresting to come back after like 20 mintues!

I am going to a tumbling class soon, and I feel a rumbley in my tumbley, I am scared!

I get so nervous about pooping, it takes like 1 hour of my day of worrying before school when school was in session!!

I usually try to hurry myself x2 in public, though I only like pooed once at this middle school, I think.

:)

i agree with the toilet paper thing... stupid cheap bas-tards.

anyways, i my dad's girlfriend went to a flea market, and said she had to go to the bathroom, so when she went, she said there was no toilet seat so she had to squat... on top of that, there was NO toilet paper. and the WORST part was that the door didn't lock right so while she was peeing, the door swung open... ROFLMAO

when i have to go n public, i try to hold it in until i can go to a nice bathroom. i can't help you with the poo thing cuz i've never pooed at school or in public.

Yes girls poop! I take big poops everyday :)

I don't use the public restrooms. I'm sitting on other peoples germs :/

Just poop when you need to, and who cares what other people think. It's unhealthy to hold it in.

its a bathroom its made for poo hence its supposed to stink

• Karen

Nothing you can do. It's a bodily function that everyone does but embarrassing.

You go to school in July..?