Girls poop too? What do you do when you have to poo?

What do you do when you have to go poo in public? Today i was at school and i had tio go poo really bad. This usually never happeens to me because i can usually hold it in. anyways so i went durning recess and there were like a million girls in the washroom and there was a line too anyways i when i got in the... show more What do you do when you have to go poo in public?
Today i was at school and i had tio go poo really bad. This usually never happeens to me because i can usually hold it in. anyways so i went durning recess and there were like a million girls in the washroom and there was a line too anyways i when i got in the stall my poo was like spitting oout and everytime i farted just a lil bit my fart would be 10x as loud in the toilet. anyways so i had to get up a lil bit everytime i farted anyways. for some reason it smelled bad too and i bet people knew it was me cause i took so long in the stall. and the toilet paper at school is so cheap andfragile i had to use like half the roll. i pray that this will neer happen to me again. i had to pretend that nothing happened and i just went pee. i had some body spray and i sprayed it in the stall but thats so obvious. i didnt want people to go in my stall and walk straight out cause it was stinky.

What are we women meant to do when we have a poop emergency in public? I'm 15 and female if that helps