stps "hollywood *****" or papa roachs "hollywood whore"?

what song do u like better?

stps "hollywood bi*ch

Favorite Answer

They are both good. I think I like "Hollywood Whore" a little better though. I'm gonna post links for both.

Stone Temple Pilots - Hollywood B**ch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KITV6kd_JJk

Youtube thumbnail

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duuUnO6kxGg

Youtube thumbnail

Didn't know Stone Temple Pilots did a song called that, but I guess I'll have to go with that, I hate everything by Papa Roach

Source(s): Eddie vedder
  • otwell

firstly I on no account heard that Steve reported that to "The Rock", as i comprehend, they are nevertheless close, with the aid of fact if it wasn't for him(rock) steve could of on no account did video clips. i like the rock and relatively can't have self assurance what some human beings are asserting. you're able to be able to desire to realize on how plenty wrestling takes out of you, your on the line for 3 hundred or extra days, plus appearances. Rock became between the suitable adult males interior the industry, he had to do plenty than lots of the different wrestlers did not could desire to do. The Rock did plenty for the organisation, i think of a good number of persons in simple terms desire to stay interior the previous while rock, steve austin have been there, that is astounding, notwithstanding it shouldn't take place. the only clarification why Steve remains around is as a results of his existence settlement with WWE. I additionally does not placed it previous that Cena will depart WWE and do video clips complete time. Cena hasn't been interior the organisation that long, he could have a transformation.

Stone Temple Pilots forever! :)

papa roach dude....... why doubt it the videos insane...literally

who is stp?