Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

i realy need 2 know if its bad 2 like my brother in laws brother?

my sister got with this lad and i like his brother iv been out with his brother b4 and tbh i think i love him is it bad 4 me 2 like him?

i think it because my sister goes out with him brother. should i still go 4 it even tho half of my family ghate him?

Favorite Answer

Not at all! You're not related in any way that matters. (I.e. you're not blood related and you weren't raised from birth to be siblings.) Go for it!.

Its difficult while your in a bad marriage to no longer prefer something that's extra advantageous, even nonetheless, cheating isn't the respond. i'm a company believer in karma and that i think of in the experience that your life is unlikely the variety you think of it ought to you need to easily replace the flaws that are undesirable. subsequently, a bad marriage ought to equivalent divorce. taking part in around (regardless of if it became basically kissing and flirting) is incorrect and emoral once you're married. era. No if and or buts approximately it. in the experience that your chum has a crappy marriage she ought to maximum in no way be finding for something new precise now. i do no longer think of there's a woman in this international who's married that doesnt think of approximately what it may be like with somebody else in some unspecified time contained sooner or later yet to unquestionably act on it says that this marriage is over and could basically be taken care of as so. To "fool around" is to ask for extensive issues and its risky in many techniques. i wish as a chum you are able to help her to appreciate that that is no longer the the terrific option direction to bypass and in line with danger rather of finding to somebody else for convenience to make her experience extra advantageous approximately her marriage she ought to look in her self and hire a lawyer.

no its not bad 2 like him y do u think that?

nope its not bad at all

no its not bad.