Who else thought the new Transformers movie was completely BORING?

It had some funny parts that I laughed at such as the 'tight shirt' joke at that one party during the beginning of the movie. But other than that... It was too long and it bored me to death. Towards the end of the movie, everything was just a blur to me. haha

What did you guys think about it?

Best Answer

Erm...... it had ALL that action how could it be boring!?

It's plot line wasn't so good, jokes were funny, and the action was AWESOME! Overall it was OK.

Do you even like action movies? >.>

I liked it a lot better than the first one. It was more actiony. And more funny.

But Shia Labeouf needs to lose the role he's getting into. All of his movies are merging into one role. And that's not a good thing.

@Tom. You don't remember in the big Climax, when the soldiers are fighting. There was that one black guy, who was in almost every scene concerning that group of soldiers.

It did seem too long, and I dozed off for a couple minutes in the middle. That might have been though because it was a late showing.

• yahoo

It Started off fine, I think.

It did have some funny parts too.

& Shia is a great Actor.

But in the middle and on it didn't make much sense,

And I found it kind of stupid ..

Just My opinion ! ;)

I loved it!

I actually enjoyed it more than the first one.

I think people need to rethink things when they go to a movie; it's a movie, it's not real, and just go with it.

If you just go with it, then it becomes so much more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoy T3

i was ready to walk out horrible movie. the part with his mom being all messed up and stupid from the "special" bronwie was so lame, not even funny. meagan fox was terrible in it, such a bad actress...

It's a popcorn movie- too much plot would have detracted from the fight scenes!

Source(s): I found it enjoyable

All Michael Bay movies are boring and have the same plot: Chase Explosion, Repeat.

I quite liked it =] I thought it was an ok film

I haven't seen the first one though.

OMG, me! I nearly fell asleep at the cinemas. Good thing I hadn't watched the first one, saved myself the pain and BOREDOM!

Source(s): I found the bit where the little bad robot thingy was having a little moment with the girl's leg fuuny. I not bery good with names, sorry.