Is Berkshire Hathaway a good company to invest in stocks?

I need some help on investing and if you could also tell me where i can learn to read the stock charts,but on the internet only. Give me a website that teaches you on how to read stock charts.

• Max M
    Favorite Answer

It's not a bad stock to buy considering you own a stock headed by the greatest investor of all time, Warren Buffett. But Berkshire Hathaway is a holding company of many other companies. So, Berkshire's stock relies on the performance of the stock that it owns like Johnson & Johnson, Proctor and Gamble, and Wells Fargo. I would buy the stock at around $75,000/share and hold it. If you follow the stock, you should know that there are not many trades on the stock each day, usually no more than 500 trades.

If you want to save money, I would just invest in Proctor & Gamble (PG) and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) etc instead of Berkshire. Good luck.

• ALL

This is a bad place to get investment advice. Berkshire is a wonderful company IMO, but you should read its reports and the writings of Warren Buffett to decide if its for you. Understand, that despite its quality, it will not come near its past growth, and Buffett won't live forever.

On the other hand, its trading at a lower value by many measures.

If you are interested in stock charts, then Berkshire isn't for you because Mr. Buffett does not use them or believe in them.

It sounds like you are a novice investor. You should just stick with mutual funds. Go with the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000.

• jaimee

Many widely used human beings carry BRK-B inventory. maximum folk do not even do use their balloting rights and you get the advantages at a decrease get right of entry to element and the version is something you does not even take section in. Many organizations have A & B inventory. some organizations have 3 tiers of inventory.

• virtualstockexchange.com