I want to travel to rome italy, venice italy, paris france, and amsterdam within 2 weeks, is it possible?

me and two of my friends are traveling to Europe and are going to spend 2 weeks there, we are curious how much its going to costs as well as if its possible to make it to all of our destinations. and if we are going to be in a rush. or the best way to plan our trip accordingly... I was thinking around spending 4k... show more me and two of my friends are traveling to Europe and are going to spend 2 weeks there, we are curious how much its going to costs as well as if its possible to make it to all of our destinations. and if we are going to be in a rush. or the best way to plan our trip accordingly... I was thinking around spending 4k for the whole trip including flight from USA and all... We want to visit Rome, Venice, Paris, and of course Amsterdam, Most of the time I think we will want to be in amsterdam thats why that was the last place on our trip... We are hoping that if we get tired of paris, rome, venice, or w/e we can cut a day of staying there and leave earlier. giving us more time to spend in amsterdam... Main thing is how much do you think it will costs? Texas to fly in to say Rome and fly out of Amsterdam back home,. and we are planning on backpacking the whole trip as well... so include that in helping out with the decision please.

how many days will we be able to stay at each location, if we stayed one at venice one at rome and 2 or 3 at london. How many days after travel within our two week time period would we be able to spend in amsterdam.. Thanks

Sorry everything is so jumbled up... Any help would be greatly appreciated