Guardianship/Power of Attorney?

A few months ago my Grandmother and I put our Grandpa into a nursing home, then got our cousin to get a Power of Attorney. It's in my Grandmother's name, but she died a few months (maybe 2 months after getting it.) I had to move out all the way down to Melbourne, FL. Away from PCB, and my Grandpa. Today, we... show more A few months ago my Grandmother and I put our Grandpa into a nursing home, then got our cousin to get a Power of Attorney. It's in my Grandmother's name, but she died a few months (maybe 2 months after getting it.) I had to move out all the way down to Melbourne, FL. Away from PCB, and my Grandpa. Today, we tried to do a Power of Attorney (I got my two friends, and a notary to go up to the nursing home, and I was on the line at all times.) The nurses told them that my Grandfather isn't able, even though he knows what it is! Right now, financially I'm not gonna make it with food, or anything.

My money is in his, and my Grandmothers( deceased) bank. The bank won't allow me to use the card, or anything. I was wondering if there's a ways to help me on this. I have 2 things I need answers,mostly.

1, Should I keep trying the PoA, but this time do it over the phone, in a Attorney Office - and do a conversation of the whole document over the phone (would it be easier?)

2, File for Emergency-Guardianship/Regular Guardianship (would rather have Emergency Guardianship to get my money, and get my OWN bank account.) - (I read online, that Many states also have laws that allow temporary and emergency guardians in the event of a medical or financial emergency. I don't know what it means, but I hope it means something good for us.)

So, please get back to me ASAP. I really need help.
Update: Btw, for one of the comments. It is MY money. It's MY check, going into THEIR bank account. I messed up big time by jointing it, and the bank LOST my papers for the signature(I already contacted business people about that matter, and they're investigating it). It has my check, and my Grandfather's... show more Btw, for one of the comments.

It is MY money. It's MY check, going into THEIR bank account. I messed up big time by jointing it, and the bank LOST my papers for the signature(I already contacted business people about that matter, and they're investigating it). It has my check, and my Grandfather's going in there (which that one goes straight to the nursing home).