Where to get cheapest skullcandy headphones?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hey, i was wondering where is the cheapest place to buy skullcandy headphones? I have a hunch it's the SC website itself, but im not too sure. If you can tell me and also if you ...show more
Update : Response; Actually, i dont just buy them because other people say ...show more
Best Answer
Well, if your a skateboarder (like me) or you do any other extreme sport, what you want to do is buy earphones that has a straight jack. Not an L jack.

as for the skull candy earphones you might want to try Dick's Sporting goods store. They have skull candy earphones for about $19.99.

Target has some for about $17.99. just remember that when buying electronics, the higher the price the longer the product lasts.

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mary-Ellen answered 5 years ago
    Or maybe she just thinks they are pretty? Is that so bad? I love the look of them and I didn't know when I saw them that they were in!

However that's just me and I did end up getting the 10euro ones cause I ain't got much money.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • michael_blades answered 5 years ago
    why Skullcandy???

is it because all the "cool" kids have it and you just want to fit in??

or is it that you have taken the time to Research the different brands out there and Skullcandy are the best quality and best sound delivery system for you???

i work as a DJ and would not touch Skull candy if you paid me...and i rely on my headphones to do my job...i prefer Pioneer DJ headphone, or Stanton or Technics...they may be a litte more expensive, but you WONT be on here in 2 months asking which headphones to buy cause your last pair broke

BUY A QUALITY PRODUCT THAT SUITS YOU, NOT WHAT SOME TOOLS IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD SAY IS IN
    • Rate
    • Comment (1)
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock