1 decade ago

Cold.

<3 Winter

• 1 decade ago

Cold

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cold

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cold

• Johnny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Cold

• John
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ur shower water source is tied in by 1 line. What I meant is they splice the Hot water line to both shower and same with the cold water line. Basically, ur sharing the same water source. That means this glitch is common on all house and u must work it out so only 1 person use 1 shower to avoid this problem. Also, check the water pressure on the line. The standard pressure should be set at 65lbs. If it's less than that, like 45lbs or less. This fluccuation problem is more common. I would not reccomend on how to fix / adjust the pressure regulater as I am prevented to tell u by code. Only advice I can tell u is buy a pressure gauge or and hook it up to a water hose faucet and read the pressure. Make sure the water is turn on after u tighten the connection. If water sips out a little bit, its ok. All u want to know is what the water pressure is. The city wants a qualfied person to do the adjustment. (like a plumber) . I have a feeling the last person did not adjusted to the right pressure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hot i hate cold weather

• 1 decade ago

I prefer cold

• 1 decade ago

Cold.

• I prefer Hot because inside its always cold lol i live in az

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.