Can you name songs with Flowers and Trees in the titles {please read details}...?

Good afternoon R&P :) I'm sitting here looking out at a beautiful, lush back-garden, filled with that 'after rain' atmosphere, and it got me thinking... What songs can you name that mention Flowers or Trees in the title? {name the band / artist too, please} What about albums? There is just... show more Good afternoon R&P :)
I'm sitting here looking out at a beautiful, lush back-garden, filled with that 'after rain' atmosphere, and it got me thinking...

What songs can you name that mention Flowers or Trees in the title?
{name the band / artist too, please}

What about albums?

There is just one rule to this :
The songs you name *must* be in your personal music collection!
Don't bother with random Googling ~ the BA will *not* be based on 'longest list'.

BQ : Favourite flower?
BQ2 : Favourite tree?
BQ3 : Favourite wild animal?
BQ4 : Favourite wild animal native to *your* country? {if different from above}

NP : ?
Update: ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Plants can be included :)
As can 'moonflowers'!
Update 2: PJ :
Since leaves are considered a part of flowers / trees / plants, the panel have agreed that they can be accepted on their own.
Update 3: Ruthey :
It doesn't matter if other people have already named songs ~ it's all about the music *you* have :)
Update 4: Good evening Mark :)
I've always liked weeping willows...