Simon
Simon asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

高手請進 (Q.23) Translation

Please translate the following into English

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_5.gif

「我躺在艙面上,仰望著天空,深藍色的天空裏,正懸著無數半明半昧的星。船在動,星也在動,它們掛得那麼低,真是搖搖欲墜呢!漸漸地我的眼睛模糊了,我就像看見無數的螢火蟲在我周圍飛舞。」

巴金《繁星》

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I lie down on the deck and look at the sky. In the dark blue sky, it hangs a lot of obscure stars. The ship is moving, the stars are moving, they hang so low that it is going to fall anytime. Gradually my eyes get hazy, I feel like seeing an indefinite number of fireflies dancing around.

I lie down on the deck, is looking up to the sky, in the dark blue sky, is hanging the innumerable half bright half dark star. The ship is moving, the star is also moving, they hang that lowly, really creaky! My eye blurred gradually, I likely see the innumerable fireflies to dance in the air around me.

Ba Jin "Stars"

Source(s): Yahoo 聰明筆+myself

做功課最啱!~~^__^

"I lie on the deck and look up at a sky, navy-blue sky in, is hanging numerous stars of half Meis with clear halfs. the ship is moving, the star is also moving, they hang so lowly, is really tottering! gradually my eyes Be getting more misty, I am like to see the glowworm of the innumerable to dance in the wind around at me."