Does FedEx give drug tests the day they hire you? Can i clear my system in 4 hours??!?

im 19 203 pounds 6'1. fedex is having this thing in the morning..were they hire the first 50 applicants like on the spot ive heard. I heard the application process is 3 hours long...what are the chances that if im hired or not they will make me take a drug test during the application process today??it just... show more im 19 203 pounds 6'1. fedex is having this thing in the morning..were they hire the first 50 applicants like on the spot ive heard. I heard the application process is 3 hours long...what are the chances that if im hired or not they will make me take a drug test during the application process today??it just seems kind of wierd if they did. ive smoke atleast a blunt or a half everday for 5 weeks..is there anyway i can have my system clean in what..5 hours!!???ive been drinking somewhat of alot of water..how much water should i drink or what help me