PLAN B SIDE EFFECTS or PREGNANCY SIDE EFFECTS?

Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time about six days ago (July 20). Something happened, so I went to my doctor to pick up the Plan B pills. I took it on the 22nd or July, which makes it 3 days after sex. How effective will this be for me to not be pregnant? Since this pill, I've been having mild... show more Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time about six days ago (July 20). Something happened, so I went to my doctor to pick up the Plan B pills. I took it on the 22nd or July, which makes it 3 days after sex. How effective will this be for me to not be pregnant? Since this pill, I've been having mild headaches, slight nausea, I've been feeling really hot on and off, my stomach feels BLOATED, it looks bigger.... I know it's way too early for pregnancy signs to show up. It's only been six days! But I am still scared that I could be pregnant. Are these pregnancy side effects, or just side effects from the Plan B pills? Do plan b pill side effects really last for this long? HELP!

Serious answers only please.
Update: I've also been urinating excessively.. why is that?
3 answers 3