Marmalade asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite type of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?

I love the honey one. It smells so good to me..I just love it! Doesn't give the same cooling sensation as the normal one, but it still gives that sheen that I love, and is mild, but not mild enough that it won't work for super dry lips.

Which one is your favorite?

• Jackie
    Best Answer

I agree with you -- the honey flavor is the best. I don't have a problem with the smell like a lot of other people do, and it does a much better job of moisturizing my lips than the beeswax one does. :)

i'm at present loving Strawberry Chapstick. it particularly is tender, moisturizing and scents good. there is fullyyt a splash of SPF in it, yet you may want extra sunscreen once you're out trekking or something. I used Burt's Bees unique (the minty variety) for a mutually as, even nonetheless it wasn't rather ordinary to placed on, it replace into impressive. The Pomegranate Burt's Bees is plenty smoother. I used organic Ice and delicate Lips, yet i've got got here upon that products with Mentholatum (which makes the cooling sensation (Burt's Bees does this with mint)) purely make my lips harm and chapped. I had to maintain reapplying products with Mentholatum extra oftentimes. I additionally like the Vaseline lip products; they are very minimalistic so in case you have comfortable or very dry or wind chapped pores and skin, this is a sturdy wager.

i love the coloured one in "rhubarb" it has the cooling sensation and also a very pretty colour!

i wish i could use burt's bees but im allergic to it :(