Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Who does "My Way" better? Elvis or Frank Sinatra?

Frank Sinatra- My Way (Original)

Elvis- My Way (Cover)

Favorite Answer

Definitely Frank, I love Elvis and in my opinion he has an amazing voice but this is and always will be Sinatra's song like Suspicious Minds or Jailhouse Rock will always belong to Elvis.

Frank Sinatra

• I will go with Frank even though i love Elvis Presley! My way is a Sinatra song all the way like Love me tender is Elvis song all the way!

• Ashlee

Elvis

I'm going to go against the majority here and say that while Sinatra is amazing, I enjoy Elvis' version and like it better. It has more feeling to me somehow - when I hear him sing it, it just seems like it was written for him.

• jonds

Sinatra

• lori

I'm partial to Frank Sinatra's original version.

• Dollys

I love both versions, but after hearing my dad play the Frank version 9 million times in the 70's, I'll go with Frank.

You know, my first instinct was to scream "Frank!" and move along.

But i went and re-listened to Elvis's version (i hadn't heard it in years) and i actually think that i prefer hearing Elvis sing it. I love the feeling in his version. Beautiful!

I love the way both of these famous singers do this song, but I am leaning towards Elvis on this one to be honest.