Heatfan9 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

New York Yankees or Tampa Bay Rays???

Also

Rockies or Mets

Dodgers or Cardinals

Phillies or Dimondbacks

Who would win?

I'm talking about the matchups of each.

• Best Answer

Yankees are red hot.

Yankees vs Tampa - Yankees

Mets got no pitching.

Mets vs Rockies - Rockies

Cardinals got carpenter on the mound.

Dodgers vs Cardinals - Cardinals

Phillies are a hitting machine team.

Phillies vs Diamondbacks - Phillies

in spite of if people % to have confidence it or no longer, the Rays are purely good this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. The Yankees continually commence off sluggish, then in the 2d 0.5 of the season they %. it up and make the playoffs. Its been that way for some years now. Heres how its going to be, the pink Sox will crumble and end third in the AL East and the Rays (because they are youthful and green) will stay warm till September whilst issues quite start to warmth up and take the wild card. Its the final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days of this Yankee Stadium and that i ought to have confidence they are going to close it out with a bang and win the international sequence. I do exactly like the Rays nevertheless lol.

I'm hoping the Yankees win (especially tomorrow, with James A S S H O L E Shields scheduled to pitch for Tampa), but the reality is the series could go either way.

The Mets are too banged up to compete with the Rockies at present.

The Dodgers are among the few teams that can compete with the Cardinals now that they have Holliday, but I still see the Cardinals winning behind the arms of Carpenter and Wainwright.

Phillies vs. Diamondbacks? Seriously? Unless Arizona's arms can thoroughly shut down Philadelphia's bats for the entire series, the Phillies will easily win.

Yankees are playing really good baseball right now so Yankees

Rockies

Dodgers

Philies

Yeah! a heat fan. Lamar Odom will sign with the heat then we can go out and get boozer for Haslem and Wright.

i believe in the* New York Yankees*:)

Rockies

Dodgers

Phillies

Source(s): :)

Yankees GO YANKEES!!

Rockies

Dodgers

Phillies

If your talking about the( A.L. East the Red Sox.) Rockies, Dodgers even though I can't stand Manny, Phillies. But if this was the world serise I would say Boston over L.A.

Rockies

Cards (love holliday)

Phillies

Yankees

Rockies

Cardinals

Phillies

Hes talking about tommorow's games