Do i get to pick my MOS after going from reserve to active duty in the marines?

sorry this is gonna be long. I recently enlisted in the delayed entry program for the Marine Reserves, although i was dead set on enlisting as active duty and going straight to my MOS after MCT, but my recruiter explained to me that its taking a while to get active duty guys to ship out for boot camp so he offered... show more sorry this is gonna be long. I recently enlisted in the delayed entry program for the Marine Reserves, although i was dead set on enlisting as active duty and going straight to my MOS after MCT, but my recruiter explained to me that its taking a while to get active duty guys to ship out for boot camp so he offered me a reserve contract. While at MEPS they drew out a "generic contract" which set me up with an ADMIN job which i never even agreed to, i scored a 63 on the asvab but was never given a list of jobs i qualified for. I was told that that was just to get me into the Delayed entry program and the job could be switched when i sign my actual contract when i leave for boot camp but i wont know what jobs are avaiable until september and i ship out December 7th. Second i was told after 6 months i can apply to go active duty and ill get to sign a new 4 year contract and pick my MOS. Right now im not held to anything by contract but am i getting screwed?