Christopher Columbus 航行的故事
(1) 哥倫布考慮著一個 想法：既然世界是圓的 ，他就能向西航行到達東方。
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
(1) Columbus considers a viewpoint:Now that the world is round, he can face west voyage to arrive east.
(2) This viewpoint far from his found, but he ever acquired new substantial evidence there from a sailor, this person was scraped by the gale to leave channel,
Say by himself according to him, he is in the western heavy debarkation ground, then return a sail.
(3) He with difficulty gets pecuniary aid, can examine own viewpoint, and, in the actual process starting experiment sex voyage also the Li exerted hardships.
(4) Finally successful of time, what he find out isn't an anticipant new flight path, but a livelong New Continent.
(5) Freeing to all substantial evidences is disadvantageous to him, he still dies to embrace his own assumption doesn't put, and believe that oneself is the flight path that finds out to lead to east.
(6) The great fame that he meet with while was living and remunerate very few, in spite of himself or the other people didn't well know his new-found meaning.
(7) Hereafter once there was evidence explanation, he will never be the first European who arrives America.Source(s): ME
- 1 decade ago
The Story of Christopher Columbus sailing
(1) Columbus, an idea to consider: Since the world is round, and he could sail west to reach the Orient.
(2) the idea is not his first, but he had obtained from a sailor of the new evidence, the people were great wind from the fairway,
According to his own, he re-landed in the West, then returned.
(3) he managed to get funding to test their own ideas, but also during the actual experimental process of navigation is also going through the hardships.
(4) the final success, he is not expected to find new routes, but a whole new continent.
(5) despite all the evidence against him, he still stubbornly cling to their assumptions hold, and believed that they were found a route to the Orient.
(6) he had received very little praise and reward, whether his own or other people did not fully understand the significance of his new found.
(7) since there was evidence that he is not the first arrival of Europeans in America.