Do you go shower in the morning or afternoon?

I prefer to go shower in the afternoon. [After school]. Because it's refreshing of a day of hard work. [Sometimes xD]. And makes you clean after playing/working.

Some people would disagree with me, and show in the morning.

Well, do you shower in the morning/afternoon/evening/night. Give me a reason also. xD

Favorite Answer

I like to shower in the evening/night because after I do my homework and everything I feel better after taking a shower.

Also the warm water makes me tired so I fall asleep faster.

Plus I get more time to sleep and more time to get ready in the morning before school. :)

Usually I take a shower in the afternoons, because I am generally not stirring much in the morning after helping my wife get off to work. But I don't necessarily just take one shower per day. If I have been working hard in my yard, or doing other things, I have been known to take two showers in one day, and sometimes extremely late at night - after midnight. I try to conserve water by not running the shower the whole time I am in the stall. Usually I quickly wash my hair first, wet myself down thoroughly, and then turn the water off while I lather my whole body up with body wash. Only after completely washing my whole body do I turn the water back on to rinse myself off. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes.

I shower almost always at night. But sometimes in shower in the afternoon. I hate showering in the morning cause you get clean and then later you are going to get dirty all over.

I take one at night. The biggest reason is cause of my hair actually lol, then I can straighten it before I go to bed and I dont have to wake up earlier in the morning to do anything. ( I am definitely NOT a morning person). i would HATE to take showers in the morning. Although this is what i do during school because I have to wake up early for it.

In the summer I wouldn't mind if i had to take a shower in the morning because i can take my time and wake up whenever i want :)

If it was a dirty day for me i.e. sweating a lot, working on the car- I'd take a shower in the evening. But I've almost always worked a day job and being doused with water in the morning really wakes me up.

Source(s): Bet that girl who doesnt shower everyday smells like sh!*+. Lol : )

At night. It's relaxing and keeps the sheets clean longer. Also, I shave in the shower, which always leaves razor bumps for a few hours. When I do it at night I can put some after shave on and it's better by morning.

Mama B is right very few americans work enough to be dirty enough to waste gallons of water every day. But you gotta admit a nice shower or bath sure feels good just before getting into a nice clean bed.

Source(s): me
  • MamaB

I shower when I am dirty or sweaty or smelly. that is not every day, Americans are one of the few societies that waste water by showering every day.

If I need to feel refreshed, I use a washcloth to wash my face and neck.

• Jack

You must be rich. I have a tub in which I put water. I think washing after you get dirty is better than washing for the sake of washing.

I guess that if you get dirty in the morning, then that is the time to wash.

Both.

In the morning to wake up and get rid of "bed head".

In the evening to wash away the grime of the day so I can relax better.