? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why did Ryan and Jon leave Panic! At The Disco?

• Favorite Answer

yes im curious to know why...??

hmmm maybe they had a falling out with brendon and spencer??

• yousef

Jon Panic At The Disco

I have read some litterature about panic attacks. But they allways seem to have a more scientific approach and that is nothing I need in my struggle to survive those horrible panic attacks. This is a "hand on" and very practical book. I felt it was written to me. I am sure that you are going to feel the same.

Joe Barry writes exactly how I think. The examples are perfectly described. And the method is genius. I recommend this book and thanks Joe Barry for writing it. It changes your life

All I know is that they wanted to "embark on a musical excursion of their own."

Yeah, I heard about that a couple of weeks ago and I was really bummed out because I love that band!

Here's the complete story:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615335/20090706/...

Supposedly the band will continue without them, but I already know that the music isn't going to be the same.

they wanted to make their own music that sounded like pretty odd and brendon and spencer wanted to make music like a fever you cant sweat out cause both albums are so different

They wanted to be in a better band.