Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

When does Shaban begin?

Hey guys I was wondering when the month of Shaban will begin? I know its the 8th Month of The Islamic Calendar and all but I'm not sure when it is going to begin on just a "Regular" calendar. Can anyone Please give me the date of when it begins?

Jazakallah.

Sarah: I know its before Ramadan....but I asked What the starting date of Shaban is.

Jazakallah for answering though.

• Ronald
    Favorite Answer

on 25th of the current month

• Md S

What?

1. There is a vast wealth of information on the Internet. Why didn't you surf online to find out?

2. You are probably more than 20 years of age, so it would mean you've lived through twenty Shaaban months. So where were you?

If I were you, I would surf online to get the information. I already know that the islamic year is a lunar year; it moves back usually 10 years behind every year.

No need to offer jazakallah to someone to do a favor for you. Do it by yourself. A7san!

It has just started, today in my country its the 3rd of Shaban. It comes before the month of Ramadan

Peace and Salam

• its before Ramadan on the 25th of July