I'm a good looking nice guy, then what is the problem?

As a joke my friend posted a pic of me on craigslist http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ats/1289331407.ht...

hahaha very funny. and the girl I'm dating found it and said she didn't want to date me b/c she thinks my friends are immature and I'm an idiot for being friends with them.

She didn't approve of the joke. I'm a good looking nice guy and can be immature sometimes, so what is her problem?

First of all.. what's your girl doing on Craigslist..

Second. Whatever. I'm a girl and I know not to be so weird.. as long as you both have trust then what's the problem.. if you're friends are being silly and not serious like a 'Saving Silverman' thing.. then it's all good.

Boys will be boys, right?

Either you want to be with her or learn from the drama and find someone who has a sense of humor. Or help her lighten up and laugh a little.

:)

She's a stuckup *****?

Nothing is wrong. Those people that consider themselves "mature" are also the ones that stress out all the time and never let themselves have fun. She wants to act like an idiot then fine. Believe me in a couple of weeks she'll see how stupid her reaction to it all was. Relax, nothing is "wrong".