Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is 5'4 and half an inch... considered short or tall for a 16 year old girl..?

if it matters i weigh 125 pounds..

Most girls stop growing anywhere form 16-19 and it all depends on how tall your folks are, when you got your period how well you eat, and if you eat healthy. My daughter is 16 and is only 5' and 1/2 inch. But her mother is only 5'4" and I'm only 5"7". Next time you go to the Doctor have them check your weight and height and compare it on a growth chart. They will be able to tell you what percentile you fall under and how you have come along in past years in you have been with the same doctor. I'm going to guess but my daughter is about at 15% on the woman's growth chart and I would say you are around 40% for your height and weight but that's just a guess. Try to google the height and weight chart, you might be able to find it. I hope this was some help.

You're the average 16 year old girl. I'm turning 17 n i'm only 5'3" (just got that inch after 4 years)

You're the right age for your height and weight, Maybe just a little on the short side, but noone is the same. 16 year-olds ,Varies in different Shapes and sizes, but you seem perfectly fine from me.

I would say it's around average, most of the women I know (Who are 16, the same as me) are around 5'5/5'6 so even if you are a bit on the short side it isn't by much.

I suggest you stop worrying about your height though, as ultimately it doesn't matter,

• gayman

do no longer rigidity...it is your height in mattress that concerns besides !!!! LOL ~ heavily nevertheless, circulate see your healthcare expert or get a referral to a paediatric endocrinologist (expert in improve issues) - they would be sure your pituitary gland (produces improve hormones) elementary x-rays will prepare bone progression blood exams to evaluate hormone tiers will prepare at what point of puberty you're. of course there is likewise the evident ~ extreme high quality proteins - meat, fish, fowl, eggs and finished proteins consisting of lentils blended with brown rice (no junk nutrition) and workout will help!

IMGm 5'4 and a half and 125lb.s but im 14. it depends im 1/2 white 1/2hispanic if your a different race it might be different.

Short-Mediumish! I just turned 15 and am 5'9 and love it :D

Source(s): Me

you are average height

average weight and height! :-)