What Is A Picture With Lots Of Little Pictures Inside Of It Called? And Where Can I Make One?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A Collage and you can get a free download Picasa 3 is what the program is called.

    Source(s): I have Picasa 3. Use it all the time. Especially for a group of photos that I may not wanna print but want to save as a group.
  • 1 decade ago

    It depends on what you are referring to.

    Generally a mosaic is a large image that is made up of smaller images arranged to make the illusion of the larger image.

    A traditional collage is more like when you take several images and place them together randomly. You can blend the edges together, sometimes they overlap.

    Then there are the collage-like ones that take a set of photos that were taken together and they are place in little frames within a background in one image. Some studios call them collages and another uses the term montage. I think that one calls them a portrait story. And most photo labs call them collages as well.

    You can order one inexpensively through Clark Color Labs.

  • 1 decade ago

    mosaic art, a mosaic piece -just search for that word. if im not mistaking. im 80% sure though.

    Source(s): art class in high school
  • 1 decade ago

    a collage??? or a montage???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.