What Is A Picture With Lots Of Little Pictures Inside Of It Called? And Where Can I Make One?

Favorite Answer

A Collage and you can get a free download Picasa 3 is what the program is called.

Source(s): I have Picasa 3. Use it all the time. Especially for a group of photos that I may not wanna print but want to save as a group.

It depends on what you are referring to.

Generally a mosaic is a large image that is made up of smaller images arranged to make the illusion of the larger image.

A traditional collage is more like when you take several images and place them together randomly. You can blend the edges together, sometimes they overlap.

Then there are the collage-like ones that take a set of photos that were taken together and they are place in little frames within a background in one image. Some studios call them collages and another uses the term montage. I think that one calls them a portrait story. And most photo labs call them collages as well.

You can order one inexpensively through Clark Color Labs.

mosaic art, a mosaic piece -just search for that word. if im not mistaking. im 80% sure though.

Source(s): art class in high school

a collage??? or a montage???