If i bought a arcade game on XBOX live and downloaded on my hard drive, then could I recover my gamertag and d?

ownload it again (sry i messed that up bad)

Favorite Answer

You can, but if you try to play it on a different console than the one you originally downloaded it on, you'll have to be logged in to Xbox Live as your gamertag for the game to work - otherwise it will go back to the 'demo' state.

I'm pretty sure your can. 1 of my friends came over and brought his hard drive and we wanted to play the halo 3 mythic map pack. All he did was recover his XBOX live account and we played it

• declue

No, you will might desire to redownload the sport. You WONT be charged returned for it. additionally, you will in common terms be waiting to play the sport mutually as signed into Xbox stay. in case you % to be waiting to play the entire sport offline, you will might desire to pass the license for the sport

if you already downloaded it on your harddrive then i dont think you need to download it again. if you do, it shouldnt cost any micro points.