Is it harder to conceive a boy or a girl?

I heard its harder to conceive a baby girl.

Favorite Answer

You have a slightly higher than 50% chance of conceiving a boy. This is due, in part, to the fact that the Y chromosome is lighter than the X chromosome, so sperm with Y can move faster. However, boys in general are more likely to have genetic disorders (due to only having one X chromosome) so they are slightly more likely to die before birth, which ultimately means your chances of giving birth to a baby girl or boy are 50/50.

1

Source(s): Reverse Infertility http://netint.info/GetPregnantNaturally

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): harder conceive boy girl: https://tr.im/FrvoW

Its not harder to conceive a girl but if you are really trying to get pregnant you are more likely to have sex when ever you have fertile mucus, if you are trying for a girl and not a boy the trick is to have sex 2-4 days before you ovulate. The girl sperm live longer but the boy sperm are faster swimmers. Mostly i think its just chance my parents had 4 kids and we are all girls, but i have boy girl boy girl.

Lol, if you ask my mom, she'll tell you boys are harder. She has 4 girls and one boy. My grandmother had 5 girls and no boys.

I don't think one is harder than the other, I think it pretty much just left up to nature.

50/50

I have read that girl sperm lives longer though. So a lot of women try to have sex a few days before ovulation, and that's it. So the sperm that is still alive is only female or some such nonsense. No idea if that works, but you know how us women can get lol.

The tips to get pregnant given below are some effective ways to get pregnant fast and are natural ways of getting pregnant. Read here https://tr.im/infertilitycure

Women can easily keep a tab on their ovulation by maintaining a temperature chart. Usually around the time of ovulation there is a spike in the temperature of women.

Stress and strain has significant role to play in respect of reproductive cycle including ovulation and menstruation. So if you are planning to get pregnant see to it that your partner as well as you are calm and collected.

Diet, weight, physical fitness and lifestyle have direct bearing on pregnancy. This holds true for both men and women. Both underweight and overweight may be exposed to the risk of infertility on account of difficulties in ovulation. So optimum importance should be given to body weight. One should opt for balanced diet, regular work out and exercises.

It's weird and hard to say. they say if you want a girl have sex before you ovulate because the fast ones(boys) die off quicker. the slow ones(girls) swim around longer than the faster sperm and will most likely be the ones to meet up with the egg. for a boy, have sex the same day you ovulate so the fast ones (the boys) race towards the egg..leaving the slow sperm in the dust lol.

• kr55

You have a 50% chance of a girl and a 50% chance of a boy. So there's no difference.

Its a 50/50 chance...BTW I'm having a girl

Source(s): Due in Oct