new survey shows all believers in sarah palin also believe in santa claus?

• Z!™
    Favorite Answer

I believe in Sarah Palin too. I know she exists.

"All" is a very encompassing word. It means every one. However if one were to 'survey' 1 or 2 people- and they answered 'yes' to both of the above, one would then be left with a false impression.

People who are of lesser intelligence and deteriorated ethical constitute speak in such generalities- about many subjects and for many self motivated reasons. These people then present such factual statements/ questions as truth.This creates controversy, and in some degree, perpetuates their purposes.

Examples of this are seen every day in: the media, with politicians and with those people 'you' personally know and feel not quite right about.

The solution to this is to think for yourself. Observe. Get the true data. And then make your own determination. This way you can decide for yourself- free of overwhelming bias.

PS- Yes I do believe in Santa Claus. The ideals of 'him' are worthy... ask any kid. Regarding Sarah Palin... I don't know enough about her to 'believe' in her.. other than what has been fed to us with.

"Santa Claus" is based on a real person, St. Nicholas of Myra (in modern-day Turkey). Sarah Palin is a real person too--who, like Nicholas--has a lot of fairytales surrounding her that continue to be perpetrated by popular myth.

So, your point is... what?

• Saint

Likely believing in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well then?

that's not "news"

possible