question about growing weed?

so im not the one growing weed like i just heard that some kids at my school were doing it and i was wondering. if they had never told anyone and just grew it is there still away they can get caught bye the cops? cause there probably going to get caught anyway because everyone knows about it. but if there just growing it inside there house and theyve masked the smell and the heat excess is there still a way the cops could find it. like what are the ways cops find growers and if you counter all those ways what are the other ways. just wondering i know its a bit odd but i just got to thinking.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell them to stop.

Tell them to stop or U will report them to the police.

If U don't report them to the police U R an accessory to the crime.

• 1 decade ago

They will eventually get caught. What they are doing is not only illegal, it is stupid. Someone may get busted with some weed and tell the cops where they got it. I think that if someone told the DEA they could even get a reward.

I would tell your parents about this and stay way away from these people. You have to protect yourself so you don't get mixed up with this when the kids are arrested; which they eventually will be.

• 1 decade ago

They're going to get busted sooner or later if they're actually are growing the weed. The good news is since everybody is in Junior High that the prosecutor won't litigate as harshly because everybody's 13 or 14 years old.

Seriously, you're probably only in Junior High, everybody is just saying they are growing it. They're lying.

Source(s): Junior High mentality & behavior
  • 1 decade ago

Depends the amount you are growing. A few plants, not a big deal. A whole room, best work with a pro.

Outside, which this sounds like, will get you bud but not good quality.

Just make sure the pH and nitrate levels are good. Needs plenty of water and light, better if it is a grow light.

Remember, like a nice girl, trim occasionally.

And remember don't tell people, dumb@zz!

Source(s): Holiday Inn last night!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If somebody came into their house and saw it they could file a complaint or if somebody saw it and then told another person and another and then words get out that could be another way they could get caught....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You'll tell someone, who'll tell someone else, who'll tell someone else, and while everyone is telling everyone else, someone will overhear, and tell the police, and you'll get busted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.