Why doesnt it feel good when I touch....?

..myself

Alright, so let me start off by saying this is way embarassing for me, and I dont really know when I start. Well, im 15, and my body doesnt really "respond" to things very well. Like something might make me a hot, but it only lasts for a little bit.. and I never get wet! Its frustrating. Rubbing doesnt feel good to me, like dont feel anything at all.. is something wrong with me? I have also used this massager thing.. i still cant get wet, and it feels a little good but only for 10 seconds then i just get pissed off and tired.

I have done some stuff with a guy, nothing major, and i dont really remember if it was any better. I dont know why, why cant i just be normal?! And I have tried rubbing my breasts and nipples but even that doesnt feel good. BUT, one thing that does feel good, not amazing, but still good is when i wrap my legs around something, like pole, and rub myself against it. but that still doesnt get me wet, and it only feels good for less then a minute.

arrrgg. can anyone help?

Favorite Answer

Wow. I applaud you for having the courage to share this with thousands of strangers.

Ok your question, personally i kinda felt the same way your feeling when i was 15 and was experimenting. Theres nothing wrong with you. You should just try to get in the mood and go at it slowly. With patience. Dont get pissed off the second it doesnt feel good. Watch porn. Read romantic novels. SOMETHING that will get you in the mood.

Good Luck!

Water pressure works wonders

those are things outside of the main area, since you tried them all you got to get things into a main area and i suggest buying a normal size dildo or bigger if you have much more urges

well use a vibrator and see if that works. and maybe wrap your legs around a guy instead of a pole :] haha

i can help were do u live lol. jk plz dont report me. well mabie ur body is not ready or sumthing or mabie ur body is just not ready

Source(s): just saying how it is

i think u dont hit the right spot(g-spot) which'll make u wet

try again!

• your normal u just dont get very horny i no tmi but neether do i you'll get horny when u really want 2 trust me

What are you thinking about when you do these things? Get in the mood!

• WOW....

maybe you should just have intercourse.

(if you haven't already)

that's weird