Ricky

I wanna stand out! help?

I'm going to create a singing youtube channel, and I just want to stand out from the other 10000 people who are singing on Youtube. I really wanna become a singer, and I feel Youtube is one of the ways I could get my singing career started.

Anyway, I kinda wanna stand out. Have a signature thing in one of my videos. Not just be sitting in front of the computer, just singing some song. But I'm having some creative blocking right now, so I can't really think of anything that I could do in my videos to make me different from everyone else.

Help? Tips or ideas. thankies ;)

Favorite Answer

Make a song about something in pop culture and sing about it. i really don't know what u could do to be different in your videos, but. maybe u could have a signature saying or accessory to your outfit.

Source(s): my mind (& youtube experience) http://www.youtube.com/user/bbtheman2

Do it naked...