Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would people make fun of me if i dye my hair blond?

I want to be a blond!! ughh people these days here are so ugh

I think they would make fun of me for wanting to be blond ,.. they would say i am a wanna be white person

i cant help it but loving it .. its a beutiful color

i have been wanting to be blond since i was in 3rd grade and im going to 9th and i have black hair and im kind of tan and salvadorian

Favorite Answer

yea go blonde but start wit a dark color blonde (u kno enough to change it but not so dramatic) and see maybe like this or jus a lil lighter

• Elleby

Because blonds tend to have a reputation of being dumb, slutty and fake? Well not all of them anyway.

But shouldnt you learn to love who you are? The first steps to becoming a lovable person is to love yourself.

I have black hair as well, I used to hate them, until I finally saw the bright side of it. Instead of dying your hair blond, I would suggest dying it hair using a tiny bit of light brown or audurn hair colour and apply it in small and random thin streaks, and your hair is gonna shimmer under sunlight and look black as night in the shadows. Its really cool because I did that and a lot my frieds liked it

i would start with blonde underneath your hair, know what im saying?

and then gradually dye more and more clumps of hair blonde, until you're all the way there. **** what everyone else thinks haha.

do what you wanna do! :D

go for it!! dye it blonde!

heck, if they hate it.. who cares?!

- easier said then done.. i know..

but i mean if you want it, go for it.. because once they see how good it looks, they'll like it too. (:

hope i helped?