What are the saddest events that have happened this year, so far?

I have already got the North Epping Murders and Michael Jackson's death. What else?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know you´ve already got it, but I´d have to say Michael Jackson´s death along with the bombings that happened recently in Bali (or Jakarta).

Stu :-)

www.stuartguthrie.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definatly north epping murders. A hardworking innocent family killed for no reason at all. May that animal rot in hell.

• 1 decade ago

saddest event for me was losing my job after 15.5 years of loyal employment. the company decided to outsource my job to india. I wish a pox on all the shareholders houses.

But the pedophile acing himself was a small redemption for my ails.

• 1 decade ago

That the people fail to see the destruction of this country . They only pay attention to celebrity news . Pray for them . Their pain will be great .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Obama was elected in office and is killing America that is the saddest thing to happen

• 1 decade ago

gee, i have lost like 5 friends or relatives so far. that to me is more important than any other thing. in fact i went to a memorial today. that was sadder to me than mj...cause i knew his family

• 1 decade ago

Obama's inauguration is the worst thing to happen to the United States by far.

• 1 decade ago

You asking this question is very sad!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.