What are the saddest events that have happened this year, so far?

I have already got the North Epping Murders and Michael Jackson's death. What else?

Favorite Answer

I know you´ve already got it, but I´d have to say Michael Jackson´s death along with the bombings that happened recently in Bali (or Jakarta).

Stu :-)

www.stuartguthrie.com

definatly north epping murders. A hardworking innocent family killed for no reason at all. May that animal rot in hell.

saddest event for me was losing my job after 15.5 years of loyal employment. the company decided to outsource my job to india. I wish a pox on all the shareholders houses.

But the pedophile acing himself was a small redemption for my ails.

That the people fail to see the destruction of this country . They only pay attention to celebrity news . Pray for them . Their pain will be great .

• ?

Obama was elected in office and is killing America that is the saddest thing to happen

gee, i have lost like 5 friends or relatives so far. that to me is more important than any other thing. in fact i went to a memorial today. that was sadder to me than mj...cause i knew his family

Obama's inauguration is the worst thing to happen to the United States by far.

You asking this question is very sad!!