Is it a fuse problem or something else?

The electricity in one room would stay off for at least 7 to 8 hours then they will cut right back on. I know it cant be a fuse blown. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? It has happened 3 times in two months.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Tina S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Could there be a timer on it?

  • 1 decade ago

    sounds like a breaker is overheating due to overload.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.