.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

The adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl?

That movie is..... wow. I think the person who wrote that must have been on crack. What do you think about that grotesque movie?

poor taylor

Favorite Answer

It made no sense at all!!!!!!!!!! I was like ???O.O??? They even had a Banana split sail boat... that's really sad for the human mind.

You're right, the person who made the movie up was probably on crack. xD

The only good thing about that movie is the fact that Taylor Lautner is in it. So everyone gets to see how cute he was as a little kid, along with hearing him try to sing a lullaby! Not trying to make fun, but it really was funny. But now . . . . I don't think anyone would dare make fun of him. He is so huge! Woo!

edit: actually . . . . now that I think about it, it is kinda ironic. He used to be a shark boy and now he is a werewolf . . . he just can't stay away from those animals!

• Squee

i thought a little boy came up with the basic idea. haha

my brothers used to watch that movie WAYYY tooo much!

hey, Taylor Lautner was in that movie huh?

Hey!... my fav producer Robert Rodriguez made that movie and it was for kids and the kids at the time and now including me loved that movie... its imaginative...don't like it, dont watch it.... it appeals to certain age group... nd yes watching taylor lautner sing was funny...

I agree it was friggin hilarious to watch!! taylor lautner was so adorrable in it though he has to have turned out to be one of the biggest bangs ever though....mmmmm... ;)

It Stinks! Zero on the Shermometer!

Never watched it.

Taylor Lautner :D

I loved that movie when it first came out.

Now I wonder why.

• That movie is so funny!

And it has Taylor Lautner singing xD

=]

i kno poor taylor i thot he was cute then 2 lol:)