Lv 4
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

The adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl?

That movie is..... wow. I think the person who wrote that must have been on crack. What do you think about that grotesque movie?

Update:

poor taylor

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It made no sense at all!!!!!!!!!! I was like ???O.O??? They even had a Banana split sail boat... that's really sad for the human mind.

You're right, the person who made the movie up was probably on crack. xD

• 1 decade ago

The only good thing about that movie is the fact that Taylor Lautner is in it. So everyone gets to see how cute he was as a little kid, along with hearing him try to sing a lullaby! Not trying to make fun, but it really was funny. But now . . . . I don't think anyone would dare make fun of him. He is so huge! Woo!

edit: actually . . . . now that I think about it, it is kinda ironic. He used to be a shark boy and now he is a werewolf . . . he just can't stay away from those animals!

• Squee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i thought a little boy came up with the basic idea. haha

my brothers used to watch that movie WAYYY tooo much!

hey, Taylor Lautner was in that movie huh?

• 1 decade ago

Hey!... my fav producer Robert Rodriguez made that movie and it was for kids and the kids at the time and now including me loved that movie... its imaginative...don't like it, dont watch it.... it appeals to certain age group... nd yes watching taylor lautner sing was funny...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree it was friggin hilarious to watch!! taylor lautner was so adorrable in it though he has to have turned out to be one of the biggest bangs ever though....mmmmm... ;)

• 1 decade ago

It Stinks! Zero on the Shermometer!

• 1 decade ago

Never watched it.

Taylor Lautner :D

• 1 decade ago

I loved that movie when it first came out.

Now I wonder why.

• That movie is so funny!

And it has Taylor Lautner singing xD

=]

• 1 decade ago

i kno poor taylor i thot he was cute then 2 lol:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.