tazzytazz12 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

WHAT POSITION SHOULD I PLAY?

Im a 15 year old girl. 5"4. I played point guard this year but I think I should play a diffrnt position. I have a great long range nd mid range shot. Im not that great of a defender. My ball handling isn't amazing but im working on it. My field goal percentage for the year was like 62%.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

PG / SG I think.

But all depends of which position you play better, what are the needs of your team or, the most important, your coach.

--------------------------------------

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should play like a winger. It's kind of between a small forward and a shooting guard. The thing with guards is that they usually need good ball handling skills to break apart a defensive structure. Since you are having issues with ball handling, I would advise you do more running and weaving through the defense to set yourself up for an open jumper. You'll also have to get a little scrappy and fight for lose balls, because that is also a responsibility of a small forward.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i think that you should play shooting guard position (small guard)

you're a great shooter who can handle the ball and i think at 5'4 that would be a great spot for you.

hope i helped

Source(s): good luck
  • 1 decade ago

You play the position that your freaking coach tells you or you do not make the team!

Why do so many (if not all) people who ask these questions sound like they never have or will played any sport?

Source(s): ______L.A. LAKERS_______ THE 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shooting guard looks like the best postion for, once you get better at defending you could probably play sf too

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shooting Guard No doubt.

• 1 decade ago

WHY THE **** IS THIS IN BASKETBALL

• 1 decade ago

QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.