Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

what zodiac sign shouldn't you date?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsignshouldntyoudate

i'm a taurus and it says i shouldn't date a taurus.that's so weird.

Favorite Answer

Astrology is the only bigoted fortune telling system. Since no one has control over when they are born, this akin to racism and sexism. But it is an acceptable bigotry for believers, even desired.

I think it depends on the girl herself...you can hardly base such things on zodiac signs. If she's interested in decent guys who may not be good looking then she'll obviously go out with him. However, from my experience, I've noticed that Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer girls might date those guys who may not be attractive but it's probably because they've got other good points in them. These three signs admire talents more than looks. Ugly guys can be of any sign. Using the word ugly's a little harsh here so let's put it plain instead. Aquarius, Virgo and Sagittarius guys look a little plain in my opinion but definitely not ugly. So the aforementioned girls will probably choose them. Then again, it all depends on the girl as I mentioned earlier. So no offence to anybody who disagrees. I'm a female Gemini. Have to admit that when I choose guys I usually go for their looks and charm.

Actually, Taurus and Taurus can go well together. Maybe it's just a bad info website? Oh, I see, it was a quiz.

It's said I should never date a Leo.

Dramatic, egotistical, and emotional - a Leo is way too high maintenance for you!

And forget about a quick fling with an alluring Leo. It's either everything or nothing with this sign!

Instead try dating: Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, or Cancer

You shouldn't date a Cancer

Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.

And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius

SOOOOOO TRUE! I dated two of them, and both of them, disasters! They are so clingy, moody, and whiney! They have to be around you all the time and if you want space, they get all grumpy! Annoying! Even one I only knew for one day was calling me six times a day. Seriously!

I'm a Libra, so yeah, Cancers are just bad for us!

• Lance

The charts say that both a Taurus and Leo are the most incompatible signs for me but those are the gals I always like best, and the ones that I am most compatible with don't do anything for me at all...

I have to agree w/Libra comment. they're only good for short-term romances, nothing serious b/c they are just manipulative.

For Taurus, I'd think Virgo or Scorpio. (ie - Audrey Hepburne & Mel Ferrer) Scorpio is ur opposite, so u may have traits that balance each other.

I guess 2 Taurus, maybe too much similarities in strengths and weakness can have bad effects in long run? It all depends on ur birth charts, rather than just plain sun sign.

You shouldn't date a Cancer

Very true! The all out worst match for me, in my experience! Married to an Aries, by the way, just had to do this for fun. Thanks for the fun test!

Scorpio sun/Gemini moon/Virgo venus/Leo mars

You Should Never Date a Scorpio

Jealous, paranoid, and possessive - deep down, your Scorpio will never trust you.

And even if you are very trust worthy person, Scorpio's paranoia may drive you to act out.

Instead try dating: Aries, Gemini, Libra, or Sagittarius

You Should Never Date a Libra

Indecisive, flirtatious, and downright deceptive - your Libra will tell you what you want to hear.

Problem is they'll be telling *everyone* what they want to hear.

Instead try dating: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, or Scorpio

its all good, cos i dont wan tto date a libra :) im a cancer

• You Should Never Date a Virgo

Demanding, picky, and a total perfectionist - there's no way you want to live up to Virgo's standards.

It's not that you couldn't please a Virgo... you would just hate yourself for doing it.

Instead try dating: Libra, Leo, Aquarius, or Aries

I'm a leo, and I found this quiz to be quite accurate. Thanks for sharing it.

Apparently, I should never date a Virgo.

I don't really believe in zodiac stuff... it is fun, though. =)

(Huh, and in the "Instead, try dating..." part is the sign of the last guy that I was involved with. That's kind of cool.)