me & my boyfriend of 7 months?

what would someone do if u over medicated yourself & ur boyfriend walked out on u being u fell asleep. he came from long island to new jersey to c me but left a nite earlier then he was suppose to i am mortified ! help me i need some feedback now !

Favorite Answer

What do you mean by overmedicated?

If you are on medication because you are sick, and you ACCIDENTLY took too much, then that is sad that he left and you should try to explain yourself. I have taken too much cough medicine before and fell asleep lol If he is not understanding, then you are better off anyway. Its too bad that he came from far away, but he should be thinking about your health and if you are ok after being overmedicated.

If you did it on purpose, then he had a right to leave. Maybe you need some help.

Um? Hun I think you need to explain a lil more before sound advice can be given...

I hope you are not telling us that you have a drug problem. It kinda sounds that way. If so, then you've probably lost him.