What religion is this?

If you believe in everything that Christians do, but you don't believe you go to hell, and only heaven, what religion are you?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We call that one 'stupid'

• 1 decade ago

Sounds a bit like LDS teachings. However, there is a punishment if you're a son of Perdition, which basically means you deny Christ and the Holy Ghost. But this is only to people that have actually had a personal appearance of Christ, it would be like stareing at the sun and denying that the sun existed.

Everyone will have some form of heaven of various degrees.

So basically it's not like we don't say there isn't a hell, but we don't believe that anyone who doesn't believe in Christianity is going to Hell either.

• 1 decade ago

Jehovah's Witnesses believe everyone goes to hell because hell is humans common grave. They also believe that only a certain amount of humans will go to heaven so this religion doesn't fit JWs either.

• 1 decade ago

I'd hate to be the one to tell Jesus he died for nothin. That was a pretty torturous death. Water-boardings got nothin on death by crucifixion.

If everybody is going to heaven then what is the point? And why did the Bible lie and say all that about the lake of fire and damnation to evil doers and such?

I would say you are still a Christian, but a confused Christian, who believes the Bible is more a set of guidelines then laws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A saying tells "A man without a religion is like a horse without a bridle". A religion is some rules that helps you to lead a noble life when you believe and follo\w it. Rules differ from time to time. For example once child marriage was nothing wrong biut today its an offence.....so it goes....A religion that updates itself with time gathers mass while it is neglected if there is no updation..........that's it!!

A set of rules cannot be laid for every single man, one has to accept the religion that is more desirable and more likely to their opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think there is such a religion if u are talking abt urself and u want a label then u are a christian who don't believe in hell,which according to christianity is wrong but what the heck jesus(pbuh) will save u.....yeah right lol

drop christianity 3 don't equal 1

• 1 decade ago

You are seriously confused. Listen, why wouldn't there be a hell? Honestly, no hell would mean that no one would have to take responsibility for their own actions.

What's the point of religion if you aren't trying to avoid something? Why go to church if you know you are guaranteed heaven?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds LDS everyone goes to a form of heaven

• 1 decade ago

You are liberally Christian. In fact, original Christians did not believe in hell. You are Christian, but believe God is all forgiving, I guess.

• 1 decade ago

Why have any religion at all if you are guaranteed heaven after you die regardless of what you believe??

• 1 decade ago

While Jehovah Witness don't believe in Hell they also don't believe everyone goes to heaven but, I think a Jehovah Witness is a close as you can get to your description.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.