Survey: Sources of inspiration?

What movie, song, quote, story, work of literature, or anything else has given you the most inspiration and/or motivation throughout your life?

- Mine is the video game "Kingdom Hearts". The struggle the main character went through in that game just for one person really said a lot to me. It also had a strong message to me of "Good prevails over evil, so choose what you think is right and go for it". Not saying it still does, but it just goes to show that you can find inspiration in the weirdest of places.

Ten, if you meant that you served in Vietnam then I have the upmost respect for you, and will give you ten points, but you didn't specify.

• Kisses
    Favorite Answer

Movie(s)- It's a wonderful Life.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Song- Fly Like A bird by Mariah Carey

(I don't even like Mariah carey but song makes me cry)

Quote- "I didn't come out of no cereal box" Bob Dylan

Work of Literature- Tuesdays with Morrie, it made a lot of people I know cry but for me, I already knew everything in there, but it helps me when times are hard and I loose myself.

My Uncle Mac- He reflects light, most amazing person in the world, served in Vietnam, but has a doctrine in theology, and is the happiest person you'll ever meet.

I saw that you said no one answered your question, and got sidetracked and didn''t even answer the other one.=)

2 years in country vietnam, gave me inspiration to do good works. but here recently i just messed up big time. i broke a heart.

Source(s): life 101.

I really like the line "this is your life, it doesn't wait for you to get back up on your feet" from the movie "A lot like love"

Plus, i dont know if this counts but saying this to myself helps me decide and live better:

"i get to live once, how did i make today worth living for?"

• farlin

this would look a wierd determination for a stoned babe yet i grow to be so stimulated by way of Tim Russert He grow to be an intelligant and intensely logical thinking guy. He grow to be emotionally honest with himself and others He ought to ask the tense questions yet nevertheless guard appreciate for others perspectives He grow to be a candy good natured person yet not naive,you ought to not pull the wool over his eyes He grow to be evidence you will nicely be candy and business enterprise on your conviction He grow to be a guy who cared approximately those that enjoyed him He grow to be my hero because of the fact he represented someone that lived as much as the middle values I treasure He evokes me to cherish those qualitys interior myself I cried and sobbed at his passing relax IN PEACE TIM

oh gosh i couldn't choose just one. salvador dali and all surrealism, van gogh, billy collins, oscar wilde, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, neutral milk hotel's in the aeroplane over the sea album, alberto giacometti's sculptures, aimee bender's short stories...

I've read many things that are inspiring.

that is so true :)

"dream on" by aerosmith inspires me