What are the best (preferably inexpensive) sheets you've felt for their price?

I'm looking to change my room up a little bit, and get a new bed-set, you know; sheets, comforter, pillowcases, etc.

Last time I got a Bed-in-a-bag from Target, and was a huge mistake. The comforter was really nice after a while but the sheets themselves felt like sandpaper. We finally broke down and got new ones, and those are better, but we would still like to know if there is anything better.

So, does anyone know of any comfortable, not too expensive sheets that are also good quality? Please include a link.

Thanks soo much :)

Favorite Answer

Go to overstock.com, I bought some of the Egyptian Cotton sheets for $29.99 on sale for Queen size. They are so soft and alot cheaper than buying in the stores.

Better quality is cheaper in the long run and nicer to use while you have it, as you've found out. I bought some very good flannel sheets more than 20 years ago, so long ago that I can't even remember what I paid for them but I do remember that they were expensive. I've used them about 9 months out of 12 and they have just started to show signs of wearing out.

You could try domestications.com

They have a huge assortment of bedding and are very reasonable.. I have bought most of my bedding from them for years now and have never been disappointed.. If you aren't comfortable ordering online they will send you free catalogs.. Good luck and happy shopping..