Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

How Hard is my Junior Schedule? on a scale of 1-10?

Med Occ~ elective class

Ap US history

Honors Pre calc

Physics

AP English 11

AP Chemistry

AP Psychology

work internship

plus i wanna do some volunteering after school 2

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

meh. i had bout the same things as u except i had pre-ap physics and i didnt have work internship watever that is.

ap psyc is really easy btw. dont even worry about that. the hardest classes u'll have r probably gonna b ap chem (the only un-5 i got on APs) and since ur asian, i assume ur good at math so precal is easy. med occ=health 2 right?

soooo overall, id give it a 9 since we're in america.

but if only compared to other asians, ur schedules probably a 5 cuz i know a bunch of ppl who r like ap everything and 1 yr ahead in math n english.

good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty demanding, i'll say. Chem, Phys and Calc won't be a walk in the park. But you must have been a hard working student up to now. If so, that should see you through. Best of luck.

• 1 decade ago

It looks good, but you're going to need to focus on schoolwork all the time. It seems like you've taken on a lot of classes. If you think you can buckle down then more power to you!

Definitely a 10!

Awesome that you're going to do volunteer work!

• 1 decade ago

Well compared to mine it's a 9. Good luck! Ever need help on school work, email me!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Prob a 9 or 10 good luck... and stay in school :)

• 1 decade ago

Woah, Smartie pants! Around a 9 would do. =D

• 1 decade ago

probably like a 10.......what is med occ?

• 1 decade ago

wow ur an overachiver bt its a gud thing... id say a 10 .especially wid all da AP classes..bt if u think u can handle it den ull b juss fine juss work hard :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.